Friday, December 4, 2009

The first step...

I haven't signed the papers, but I will be teaching at Ye Local High School next semester.  Not subbing, not even long-term subbing.  Teaching.  Hooray!

Ok, its .17 FTE, lol.  One block.  And not math, photography... which will be fun, too.

What it means though, is that I have my foot in the door.  I am now an in-district employee, which means first dibs when the right job comes open.  I am happy.

Wish I was at CMC north this weekend.  I get to take the CTEL test tomorrow.  Please, God, let me pass!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!

    By the way, your comments are set to exclude folks without wordpress/google accounts. Set them to allow folks to put in a name/url !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know - I will change that right away. And thanks for the congrats!

    ReplyDelete